Back Brace Leads
Most of Americans have suffered from neck or back pain, and many require lumbar support. Prizm Media provides back brace leads for healthcare providers specializing in providing back support braces. If you offer back braces for lower back pain, we have clients looking to stop this pain in its tracks. At Prizm Media, our job is to find these people who need you and your medical back braces the most.
“85% of the US population suffers from back or neck pain at some point in their lives.” – Orthopedic Clinics of North America
Our quality back brace leads are essential to providing you with interested customers who are ready and able to purchase corrective lumbar support. All of our leads are fully informed and compliant according to healthcare marketing regulation controls. Our strict best practices ensure that you never have to worry about the legality of your sales process. We guarantee our leads will exceed the TCPA, HIPAA, and CMS requirements.
Our attention-grabbing marketing campaigns will get you the leads that is ROI positive. We cut through the noisy healthcare market that has never been busier with proven online advertising, television and radio, mobile devices, and more. Our leads are 100% exclusive too, so you can stay ahead of other healthcare providers in the competitive space.
Whether your clients are looking for rigid back braces, or corset braces–we have the right braces to help start the healing process. Our leads are wide and vary but they want to restore their motion and aching. Let us help prevent further damage for those who are in need of support.
Get compliant back support brace leads
If answer yes to one or more of the questions below, it might be time to contact us and see what we can do for you.
- Are you finding it difficult to generate leads in house?
- Are you frustrated with lead partners that provide more excuses than back brace leads?
- Are you looking for a source of compliant back support brace leads?
- Are you ready to invest into your pipeline to speed up your sales cycles?
- Are you ready to grow your bottom line?
- Contact to Conversions: Tips for Closing Your Back Brace Inquiries
- Lead Generation: Deploy ‘scalable strategy’